The 5th Annual Hawaii Cannabis Expo is February 7,8 and 9 2020 at the Blaisdell Exhibition Hall. The 3-day event features educational seminars, panel discussions, food booths, glass blowing demonstrations and exhibitors from leading companies in the Cannabis industry. www.hawaiicannabisexpo.com
EVENT: 4th Annual Hawaii Cannabis Expo
LOCATION: Blaisdell Exhibition Hall - 777 Ward Ave, Honolulu, HI 96814
Thursday February 6, 2020 - 2pm-9pm Vendor Setup
Friday February 7, 2020 8am-12n Vendor Setup
Friday February 7, 2020 1pm-7pm Expo Hours
Saturday February 8, 2020 10am-7pm Expo Hours
Sunday February 9, 2020 10am-5pm Expo Hours
Sunday February 9, 2020 5pm-10pm Vendor Breakdown
$10 Pre-Sale | $15 at the Door
Discounts for Senior Citizens 65+
Children 17 & under free with parent
*No preference of exhibitor positioning given. All available booths are on a first-come, first-served basis. Cancellations are subject to a $50 handling fee. No refunds after December 31, 2019. A 5% convenience fee will be assessed for all credit card transactions. Payment in full by February 1, 2020 is required.
1) CHECK-IN/ENTRY: All Exhibitors must check in at VENDOR CHECK-IN Table located at back of Exhibition Hall. Bring your E-receipt to expedite check-in. All Exhibitors entry via back of Exhibition Hall and East Concourse Doors only.
2) PARKING: A limited number of unloading spaces will be available in back of the Exhibition Hall. Exhibitors may only unload and load in this area. Then, are required to park in the Blaisdell Parking structure. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING. NO PARKING OR UNLOADING IN THE AREA FRONTING GALLERIA ON WARD AVENUE.
3) CARTS: A limited number of Blaisdell carts will be provided for use provided you leave your driver’s license, charge card or I.D. card as collateral. Usage time: 20 minutes. NO usage of carts, hand trucks or the like during show hours.
4) EXPO HOURS: Exhibitors are REQUIRED to be open during expo hours and are not allowed to start breaking down their booths until the public has exited the premises and/or until announcement of show closure is made. Organizers reserve the right to close down an exhibitor booth without refund should a booth be unstaffed during expo hours.
5) LICENSES: Vendors must have all appropriate licenses. Food booths must carry a Department of Health Temporary Food Establishment Permit
MUTUALLY AGREED: Through this purchase, this exhibitor agrees to waive any claim for damages of any nature whatsoever and to release the Hawaii Cannabis Expo and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents from any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any ill-effect, injury, or loss incurred by an Exhibitor or any third party including, but not limited to, all manner of actions, causes of action, suits, debts, damages, claims, demands, costs, losses and expenses of any type or kind whatsoever, arising from, connected with or related to the purchase of your items. INDEMNIFICATION Exhibitor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Hawaii Cannabis Expo, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all liability, claims, actions, causes of action, suits, demands, damages, judgments, costs, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, to which any of the above-named parties may be subject, including, but not limited to, any claim for any injury to or the sickness or death of any person or persons, or for damages to property or otherwise, arising from, connected to your vendor space and sales. Any violation of this agreement, the Exhibitor’s booth can be closed by the producer. Absolutely no sub-letting by the Exhibitor.