The 3rd Annual Hawaii Cannabis Expo in Honolulu, Hawaii is a three-day expo including a medical education conference, Cannabis Career training classes, growing classes, extraction classes, educational seminars, panel discussions and exhibitors from leading companies in the Cannabis industry.
EVENT: 3rd Annual Hawaii Cannabis Expo
LOCATION: Blaisdell Center
Friday February 9, 2018 9a-3p Vendor Setup
Friday February 9, 2018 2pm-7pm Expo Hours
Saturday February 10, 2018 10am-8pm Expo Hours
Saturday February 10, 2018 7pm Cheech & Chong Comedy Show (arena)
Sunday February 11, 2018 10am-5pm Expo Hours
Sunday February 11, 2018 5pm-10pm Vendor Breakdown
$20 Day of
$40 3 day pass
Ages 17 & under free with a paid adult
CHEECH AND CHONG TICKETS:
$150.00 AA, BB ,CC Floor rows 1-10
$100.00 AA ,BB, CC Floor rows 11-16 / Riser G & N
$65.00 AA, BB, CC Floor row 17 on / Riser E, F, P, S, A, B, C / Loges
$ 35.00 Riser D & T
*No preference of vendor positioning given on standard booths. All available booths are on a first-come, first-served basis. Cancellations are subject to a $50 handling fee. No refunds after December 31, 2017. A 3% convenience fee will be assessed for all credit card transactions. Payment in full by January 9, 2018 is required.
1) CHECK-IN: All Exhibitors must check in at VENDOR CHECK-IN Table located at back of Exhibition Hall. Bring your E-receipt to expedite check-in.
2) CARTS: A limited number of Blaisdell carts will be provided for use provided you leave your driver’s license, charge card or I.D. card as collateral. Usage time: 20 minutes. NO usage of carts, hand trucks or the like during show hours.
3) ENTRY: All Exhibitors entry via back of Exhibition Hall and East Concourse Doors only.
4) PARKING DURING MOVE IN: Only drop off – no long term parking. Limited number of unloading spaces will be available in back of Ex. Hall. Also, ten (10) coned spaces will also be provided in parking structure, ground level adjacent to East Concourse Doors (time limit: 20 minutes). NO PARKING OR UNLOADING IN AREA FRONTING GALLERIA
4) BREAK DOWN: Exhibitors are not allowed to start breaking down their booths until the public has exited the premises and/or until announcement of show closure is made.
5) FOOD BOOTHS: Must have a Department of Health Temporary Food Establishment Permit.
6) OPENING AND CLOSING: Exhibitors agree to open on-time each day and stay open until closing each day. This is a courtesy to our guests paying and visiting our expo. Failure to do comply may result in a closure and forfeiture of your exhibitor space.
7) NO THC SALES OR CONSUMPTION Absolutely no sales or consumption of THC cannabis at this event.